Happy Christmas!

Its that season...I can play John Lennon's(I love this guy, but that will be for another entry) Happy Christmas, without encountering raised eyebrows. That alone should make me happy. But the best thing about Christmas this year is, I'm actually free to spend it with my family. I don't have to spend Christmas eve having a psuedo party with my officemates while taking calls from irate people who seem to think that they alone have the right to enjoy the holidays(What about people like me who work for the success of their holiday plans, huh?). I don't have to lie and say I'm too sick to go to work Christmas and New Year(new year's eve, too for that matter) . This Christmas is mine!!!!

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR,
LET'S HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE, WITHOUT ANY FEAR...

Comments

Popular Posts