Happy Thoughts

Pixie dust and a happy thought can make you fly... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Remember Peter Pan? I do not know what it was I thought I lost the past few days(or has it been weeks, months, even?), the happy thoughts, or pixie dust which magically transforms a happy thought and gives you the freedom to fly. Whatever, I thought I'd lost it, never to be regained again.

Then one night I found myself grinning that silly grin. You know how that is, you smile for no apparent reason why. People ask, and you can only say, "I don't know..", feign ignorance. But of course you know. Deep within you, you know what caused that silly grin, but darn if you'll tell. It's your little secret.

You've found a happy thought.

Well, I have found it, a happy thought. And it has made me smile. I reckon it is not THE HAPPY THOUGHT, but for now, it makes me smile..

What say you, Peter Pan, think we can fly one more time?

Comments

Popular Posts