Dreams and Werewolves

Ei, I'm back!!! Finally had the time to breathe. Lately my days have been divided between work and sleep. Pathetic existence, huh? From now on, I will try to find time for other things, my blog, among them.

Anyway, about two weeks ago, I went to the mall and decided to check out a VCD sale. Randomly picked up a CD and guess what? I picked out Akira Kurosawa's Dreams! Now I've been looking for an original copy of that film for the longest time. And just when I've given up on the search, I found it, and on sale at that. So, for P99.00, I got a copy of my favorite film. There should be a lesson there somewhere. Maybe I should learn to give up searching, then things will come to me...hahaha!!!

Also found a copy of Stephen King's Cycle of The Werewolf. Thought I wanted it so bad when there was no copy to be found in bookstores. But when I did find one, I realized I did not really want it. I guess that's lesson #2, sometimes you think you want something badly, but when you find it, you realize you only think you do...

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:40 AM

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:43 AM

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts