Surf Control Wins

Some updates on me:

1. Surf control is forever!!! I can't even veiw my blog from the office now...grrr!!! No Gmail even...
2. Watched Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah last sunday. My friend and I fought for the last two seats of the matinee show...fun, fun, fun!!!
3. Became an official fan of Arnold Arre's graphic novels. It all started with After Eden, a book I randomly picked from the shelf for no reason at all. Now I have The Mythology Class and Ang Mundo ni Andong Agimat as well. If only I can find a copy of Trip to Tagaytay. If you guys haven't read any of the said books...shame on you!!! Haha!!! Seriously, please take the time to do so...its well worth your time.
4. Got over my depression regarding my so called wrong decision. Finally convinced myself that I did the right thing. Pride wins. Haha!!!
5. Reviving my love for photography. Unable to enlist in courses because of schedule issues. Besides, camera's busted..too expensive to buy a new one. Oh well, life goes on...
6. No movement in the stories I'm writing. Just an outline and some scattered scenes. Everything else is still in my head. I keep telling myself I'll find time to write them. Well, maybe, one of these days I will.
7. Planning a trip to Palawan with my mother. Less than 2 months to go....
8. Grew a year older. Dunno if that means wiser.
9. Learning how to be kinder to unkind people. No mean feat, I tell you. Hope this earns me points in heaven.
10. Loving my single life!!! And that's no joke...

Ciao, folks. Until the next entry.

Comments

  1. Comic Quest, Megamall used to carry copies of TRIP TO TAGAYTAY. :)

    They might have it again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts