Home Movies

Finally had enough patience to deal with our monster VCD player. Weird thing eats our cds and would not open to release them unless you turn it upside down. The one time it actually opened properly, the cd was left inside!!! I've been wanting to buy a DVD player but I guess I'm too OC. Questions like what brand, style, size, etc, bug me down. So there, we have this monster. But being bored at home as much as I have been the past few days left me with no choice. I had to put up with the CD monster if I wanted to watch movies at home. It was a good thing the movies were well worth the trouble. Watched some feel good romantic comedies. Felt a little better. Of course, I had to shake the horrid player after watching each one.
Speaking of feel good movies, this one topped my list of home movies. Cool story. I soooo loved Heath Ledger's rebel stance and cool smile and Julia Stiles' tough girl act. If you haven't watched it, please do so. Then tell me if you didn't like the part where he sang her a song in front of the whole school.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way your always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when your not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all.

~Kat's poem from "10 Things I Hate About You"~

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    ei, you're still sick? thought you're can go back to work last night... well, i hope you're feeling better now.

    you know what, i like 10 things i hate about you too - too good to be true, hehehe.

    i cried when kat recited that poem... hehehe.

    amishu girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 AM

    huwaaattt??? you mean you watched it more than once? kunsabagay, feel good naman talaga yung movie na yun kaya ok lang ulit-ulitin...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts