Random Memories


I remember her


  • putting eyedrops on my infected eye
  • running after me and catching me by my pants when I did not want to take a bath
  • taking care of my Father's wound
  • telling me I could be a beauty if I want to be
  • taking me with her to her office because I almost cut off my finger and would not stop crying
  • frustrated but not giving up on helping my sister with her homework
  • fixing my stuff at the dorm
  • mad at me for being stubborn
  • mad, mad as hell, and defending her family
  • crying at my sister's wedding
  • meeting my first boyfriend
  • wanting to give me a massage and me pretending to be asleep
  • obsessed with a playstation racing game
  • doing crossword puzzles
  • in a dialysis center, which was a routine for eight years
  • sick but wanting to take care of her family
  • in a hospital, weak but wanting to go home for Christmas
  • as a beautiful sponsor for her brother's 50th wedding anniversary
  • apologizing for being sick
  • seeing us off after a weekend at home. That was the last one. The next one was her lying beautiful and lifeless..
I MISS HER, that's all...

Comments

Popular Posts