The Phantom of the Opera

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My best friend told me he thought of me when he saw The Phantom of the Opera. He said he just knew how much I'd love love this film. Well, I guess he really knows me well. I loved the film so much, I'm recommending it to everyone I know. I've always loved the music and since there is no indication that anyone is planning to stage the musical in our country, I'm so glad I was finally able to see it on the wide screen...and at an affordable price, too. Gerald Butler may not be a Michael Crawford nor Emmy Rossum a Sarah Brightman but they did justice to their roles. So did the other actors(yes, that includes Minnie Driver,too). This movie is a definite winner.

If you haven't watched it, please do...and, "if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me..."

Comments

Popular Posts