Rainman

I'm writing this so I can remember the happy times, and how they came to end...

10 Things I Loved About You

1. I loved your smile, but you forgot to smile at me.
2. I loved your strong artistic hands and all the the beautiful things you made, but you got tired of making them for me
3. I loved your questions about big and small things, until you began to turn to others for your answers.
4. I loved your childlike enjoyment of life, but then you stopped believing in the magic of life.
5. I loved the way we seemed to be of one mind, but you began to misunderstand all the things I am.
6. I loved the way you always thought of me until you believed thinking of me took up too much of your time
7. I loved the way you shared my life but you left me out of yours.
8. I loved the visions you painted of tomorrow but your tomorrow was not able to withstand time.
9. I loved your presence beside me, but now you're no longer here with me.
10. I loved you for who you are but I discovered I no longer knew that man.

sometimes its good to remember....then you can happily forget again...

so long, Rainman...

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:08 PM

    wow! drama itu... parang "have you ever loved something/someone... so much, that it hurts" ah. hehehe:P nwez, it's really nice... i like it!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts