Soundtrack

It's one of those funny things. Here I am, by my lonesone self, trying out a diet of fruits only for dinner, trying to come up with some creative output, when suddenly, music wafts in from the somewhere, invading my conciousness.

Broken Vow. Sung, badly, by the videoke girl next door.

I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. How apt that at this very moment, someone sung that particular song, a song that used to bring on torrents of tears. How apt that the song has been murdered by bad singing. Laugh or cry? Laughter is winning.

Suffice it is to say, that my creative output has been set aside. All I came up with is this blog entry. Even fruit diet did not work. I cheated and ate a pack of vegetable snack. Mood shattered.

Sometimes, life feels like a badly written comedy show.

Comments

Popular Posts