Uncomplicated

I just saw him, and now I'm sure.

I could love him, but I will not. He will always make me smile. He might always make my heart flutter. He will always seem perfect to me. But nothing will be perfect if I decide on love. And just like that, everything became clear. It was never complicated at all, for I do not love him.

Maybe I should do as my friend said. Maybe I should give myself time to grieve, as a should anything special that I might have lost. But I doubt I could spend 24 hours, and more than two teardrops for this, like my friend did. I cannot summon the grief. This is, after all, too liberating to grieve about.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Sino 'to???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    omg! natawa ako ng bonggang-bongga sa entry na 'to. i am remembering how we laughed almost to tears when we last met. haaayyy. sabi ni angelina jolie girl, "i live on impulse, i don't analyze myself." maybe that's what we should do too, and we'll realize that life is actually uncomplicated. lol!

    pero correction ha, i didn't spend 24 hours of grief. 12 hours lang. bwahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts