My 25 Random Things

got this from Karen's blog. Anyone who wants to answer, please do so. I think all you have to do is list down 25 random things about yourself. Here is my list:

1. I'm a pack rat.
2. I love reading. I have a big collection of books; could have been bigger if I didn't lose a big box or two in the dorm back in college.
3. If past lives are real, I think I was a soldier in one of mine. In fact, when I was a little kid, my aunt heard me say clearly, while I was sleeping, that I would like to be one. Yet, being a soldier is the last thing I want to be in this lifetime.
4. If I'll make my living as an artist, I will be a hungry one. I really find it hard to recreate my works, or part with them at all, for commercial reasons.
5. I was once a member of a dramatics org. I even mimicked Kris Aquino's voice for a role. My most challenging role? The downtrodden heroine. So not me!!!
6. I type fast, but I almost never use my pinky for typing.
7. I've been working for the travel industry for over five years now, but when I applied for this job, I specifically said that I would not want to be assigned to a travel account.
8. I slur when I lack sleep.
9. If everything irritates me, chances are I am hungry.
10. People think I sing well. I always say I am just blessed with a good voice.
11. When I was 18, I thought I found the man I wanted to marry. Wrong idea. Good thing it did not work out.
12. I love watching anime, but not the ones with robots in them.
13. I hate romance books.
14. I know I can be a good teacher, but I just don't want to be one.
15. The first book I read which was not for kids was on the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
16. I would never buy expensive slippers. But of course, I would wear them if given to me.
17. When I was about three or fours years old, I made my first English poem, which was about a mother flower and a baby flower, and recorded it for an aunt. Unfortunately, no copy survived.
18. I was once a provincial essay writing winner. Now, where did the writing skill go?!
19. I think I'm the only one of my generation who has forgotten the lyrics of Voltes V. To think I used to sing all versions of it.
20. I love and hate with the same intensity. But then, I also forgive easily.
21. I seldom admit that I graduated from Pisay.
22. I would like enlist in a multimedia course.
23. I love traveling. My goal is to travel to at least two domestic and one international (at least Asian) destination every year.
24. I believe that people make their own happiness, and consequently, unhappiness is something you call unto yourself through the messages you send to the Universe.
25. I cherish alone moments. But I also enjoy the company of people I love.

That’s it. Now, it’s your turn.

Comments

Popular Posts