Week in Review

Some things that caught my attention in the past week:


  • 13 year old dad. This headline made the rounds in the net and even made the local primetime news early last week. Boy aged 13, and girl aged 15, became parents to a baby girl. My God, aren't they babies themselves?

  • P230 million top lotto prize. This is enough to entice otherwise apathetic beings to line up and sing for the moon. Last I heard, nobody won, and the prize has gone up to P320 million. Time for me to join the queues. Now what will I do with that much money if I win??? Maintain my simple lifestyle, I guess. I know, weird.

  • Jeepney price rollback . Now, this is something a lot of people are really looking forward to, after the series of increases last year.

  • Edsa Revolution anniversary celebration moved to Monday, February 23, to facilitate a longer weekend. And we wonder why kids have forgotten to honor history? Please don't ask me, ask the president.
Well, that's some of it. On a more personal note, my new schedule will start this coming week. Work is more hectic but life is still beautiful. Oh, and rumor has it that I'm gonna get married this year. I still have more than ten months, let's see if it's true. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts