Addendum

I haven't been totally honest. There is someone, or maybe, the vision of someone. We are not in relationship, so I cannot claim a lovelife. I just know that somewhere down the road, we will be walking the same path, though now may not exactly be the right time. I'm not in a hurry, for I am perfectly confident that I'm being led on the right path, and that we are even now on our way there. I am not in a hurry, too, because I know now that relationships are not bound by societal pressures, but by the oneness of hearts. I know I can laugh with him, and that our minds and hearts are on level. He has never been my knight in shining armor, for I never wanted him to be one. He will be my co-captain. He will not shield me from pain, but fight alongside me. These things will make it more meaningful. And yes, I know, too, that if we are not led to walk one path, I will not be devastated, because I will still be one, and so will he. I have not made him my world, nor the other way around, so together or apart, I know we will be good. Please don't ask me about him, I'd like him to be my one little secret. Its enough that he exists.

I have weird plans for the next months and years, so I don't know what will happen. I really don't know if I have time for romance. I'm letting the Universe take me to where I need to be. But I guess, it already knows what I want. My friend, just pray for me, or along with me, if you can.


It is liberating to finally be able to say these things...

Comments

Popular Posts