Meteor Garden Makes me Cry

I've always had the feeling that time moves in cycles, that some things happen again and again, until somehow you get it right, until you give it a new ending, or in some cases until it becomes a new beginning.

The past month, I've feeling that way. It all started with a nonsensical thought, Meteor Garden makes me cry. Totally meaningless. But that was how the cycle started, a series of events that is not quite deja vu, but familiar, like a road I have once taken and afraid to take again. This time, though, I chose to give it a twist. I told myself, I will not turn my back casually on any option the universe gives me, even if it only means healing, and nothing else.

So a new cycle begins. Where it leads, I leave it up to the universe. I can only do my part, and trust that I will be led where I have to be.



Comments

Popular Posts